Monday, November 12, 2012

Frustration



I sit here with my fingertips hovering over the keyboard, completely frustrated with my second guessing and constant editing.  It's seriously killing my creative flow.

And as I'm staring at a blank page, I start to feel like Jack Torrance from The Shining.  No not homicidal (well not today anyway) but the part where he keeps retyping the same sentence over and over and over:  

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

It's discouraging when you know you have a story to tell, but not fully confident that you can actually write it.

Not sure what I need to do to just write without over thinking.

Venting on here might help.  As this blog is turning into my own version of therapy.  Which could be a good thing.


- Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment