Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color of Blog

I apologize for the constant color changes.  I am trying to find one that I really like.  But I'm having a hard time deciding.

Of course, I should be working on the 'book' instead of worrying about the color palette of my blog.  But if you read my earlier post about me writing a novel then you are already aware that I get distracted easily. Obviously a little too easily.  

Anyway, I am kind of digging the red.  But I also don't want the readers to have serious eye strain from the strong color.

I'm partial to the darker colors myself, such as black or navy blue.  So don't be shocked to see it revert back to the black or me try something else.

And that my friends was the big dilemma of the day.  Yup, I have my priorities straight!

*lowers head sheepishly*


- Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment